Hi all...I posted this in the ToscaWidget discussion board, (http://
groups.google.com/group/toscawidgets-discuss/browse_thread/thread/
c2250165e832c1a?hl=en) but in some ways it's more of a Pylons
question, so I thought I'd ask the question here as well...

I'm trying to work out how to ensure that Javascripts get loaded into
a Pylons page when using ToscaWidget forms that use the Mako
templating engine....The forms display properly, & data validation
works. I'm using the approach documented here:
http://wiki.pylonshq.com/display/pylonscookbook/ToscaWidgets+and+Mako+-+example+app
.

The one thing missing is that the JS libraries needed for the
toscawidgets calendar date picker aren't being loaded into the page
header, & I'm not sure of the general approach for loading JS into a
Pylons app. So if anyone can shed some light on this for me, it would
be greatly appreciated. :)