Hi, currently I temporarily call add_engine_from_config by passing
default_url parameter. It's okay, no errors about config.

But I notice one more thing, when I set up sac instance by
"PylonsSAContext(strategy=ElixirStrategy)" I got a traceback said

"TypeError: unbound method create_metadata() must be called with
ElixirStrategy i
nstance as first argument (got str instance instead)"

So I add "()" after ElixirStrategy to make it as an instance, it
works. I think you may correct it in docstring.

sac = SAContext(strategy=ElixirStrategy)   =>   sac =
SAContext(strategy=ElixirStrategy())

I'll keep trying something else, nice work, Mike, and many thanks.