On Sat, 2007-11-08 at 13:51 -0700, walterbyrd wrote:

> On Aug 9, 4:35 am, Marcin Kasperski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > A lot of answers already, so just two points:
> >
> > a) There are plenty of cheap VPS hosting options (you get
>
> I guess it depends on what you call cheap. I can get php5 hosting for
> $10/year (http://dollar-hosting.net/).

But how much do you charge for development? I have found the best way to
allay client concerns over hosting fees is to explain to them that the
additional hosting cost, including cost of migrating their domain from
their current budget host along with email, pales in comparison to the
cost saved in developer hours.

HTH
Iain