I found some errors with version 117 of this document:

   - doesn't works if I use some authorization template
(pylons_elixir, tesla_auth). Authorization code try to initialize
model infraestructure before environment initialization (before
"config['pylons.g'].sa_engine = ..." it's executed)
   - the same problem with the lib/app_globals.py's __init__ method.
It must to be empty (or other solution)
   - its wrong to use "sqlalchemy.uri". This version of SQLAlchemy use
"sqlalchemy.url"
   - on "paster create ...", [app]/__init__.py it's empty. It must to
include, at least, "from [app].config.middleware import make_app"

Versions:

   SQLAlchemy-0.4.0beta3-py2.4
   Pylons-0.9.6rc2-py2.4
   PylonsElixir-0.1-py2.4