Hi everyone,
I have being trying to install Pylons 0.9.6rc2 on ubuntu 7.04 failing
at every attempt.

I have tried many different things, but regardless of that, if a
follow the simple instructions on pylonshq I get this:

>sudo easy_install Pylons==0.9.6rc2
No errors, so I assume it installs everything needed.
>paster create -t pylons helloworld
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/paster", line 5, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 2565,
in <module>

  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 524,
in resolve
    error that occurred. Usually this will be a
``DistributionNotFound`` or
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: PasteScript==1.3.4

If I understand rigth, It fails to find PasteScript 1.3.4, which is
not installed because the easy_install installed PasteScript 1.3.6dev-
r6893

I'm doing something wrong?
Can some one point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Cesco