Hello,

I am trying to test Pylons on my hosting provider just using the
default Pylons project.

This is my FastCGI script:

#!/home/<user>/local/bin/python

from paste.deploy import loadapp
from fcgi import WSGIServer

app = loadapp('config:/home/<user>/<pylons_project>/development.ini')
server = WSGIServer(app)
server.run()

Initially I was getting a DistributionNotFound error, but I read in
[1] that I had to add my project to easy_install path. So I did with
python setup.py develop

Now when I run my fcgi script I get the following error:

ImportError: No module named config.middleware

Any ideas on what can I do to make it work? I just to install the
Pylons project out of my www dir and reference the project from the
script, which I am doing via absolute paths.

Also, I've made the QuickWiki demo work as I want, so I suppose I have
everything needed to make it run. Just missing something on the
configuration.

Thanks!

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/pylons-discuss/browse_thread/thread/47f331ac3a5feba6/