Thanks David, that worked, I was trying to prevent HTTP GET requests.
But I might as well prevent CSRF attacks too. According to your
explanation:

1.  have to add a hidden input tag with the value of the users session
id ( session.id)
2. Retrieve and compare this value, if its missing, sent the dude
packing

Is that right?