Andrew,

Thanks for your reply. And yes, this makes sense to me as well. My
thoughts were along the same lines. I will easily have the ability to
add menu items for my user without having to change my template and
the flip side, I will be able to change my template without impacting
how the controller passes down the menus. Seemed like a win win.

Please let me know where you plan to post your navigation stuff and I
will share mine their as well.

Thanks,

Wayne
Piece of Py