I was almost inspiring - now there's a thought!  I will be adding
another
one on distributed applications in the near future.  Enterprise 3-tier
stuff,
so that site middleware can run on another computer.  SOAP for a
protocol, I guess, since it will be pylons front end - to - pylons
middleware.

     James