On Dec 11, 2007 12:26 AM, Mike Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Added "What's New in Pylons 0.9.7?" to the Cookbook, explaining the
> changes that have been implemented in Pylons' development version.
> http://wiki.pylonshq.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11174779

Don't mean to criticise but I hoped you would keep some kind of
compatibility layer in the webob transition with warning messages
activated.
It shouldn't be good to search and replace every status_code with
status_int because they just have different names :-)
I know WebOb is better, but it's a 0.9 version anyway. Can't you keep
the same API for compatibility/portability reasons with a warning
message
that notifies the user of the complete drop of the old way in Pylons 1.0 or so?

Let me know what you thinkg

--
Lawrence, oluyede.org - neropercaso.it
"It is difficult to get a man to understand