[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there a possibility to modify sys.path each time a request is
> processed (i.e. just before pylons is started)?

You could, but it probably won't work like you want.  If a module is
already loaded it will not be reloaded, despite changes to sys.path.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but maybe something like exec
will work better (i.e., something that doesn't use the import machinery
at all).

--
Ian Bicking : [EMAIL PROTECTED] : http://blog.ianbicking.org