On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Anil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am trying to run pylons with google app engine and everything is
> working perfectly locally, but when I upload the site live beaker
> gives me the following error. Anyone have any idea on where to start
> debugging?  http://pastebin.com/m7fc2a3c7

I'm going to hazard some guesses:

* You're not saving sessions to disk, are you?  Clearly that won't work.
* I wonder if this has to do with the fact that your code is running
on multiple different servers.
* Why are you trying to pickle a function?  What's in your session?

-jj

--
I, for one, welcome our new Facebook overlords!
http://jjinux.blogspot.com/