I'm prepping some software for release as a 'platform', and realized
that it might seem to better suit our purposes if we re-implmented a c
and g as our own vars, instead of creating a new namespace within
each.  I'd like to explore/test this approach.

According to pylons/__init__.py , they're both
paste.registry.StackedObjectProxy objects

I can't seem to find out where c gets (re?)initialized every request.
I figured it might be in middleware somewhere, but I couldn't find
it.   Any clues would be appreciated.