Hi Jeremy,

The easiest solution is to name your roles with the resource they apply to.
Say you have resources r1, r2, and r3 you could name your roles:

r1-edit
r2-edit
r3-edit
r1-write
r2-write
etc

As long as you don't use ``-`` characters elsewhere in the role name this
works fine. You then just test for the role ``r1-edit``.

The alternative is to write your own custom permissions and your own custom
data store. This works fine too but is a lot more work and actually amounts
to the same thing anyway. Incidentally, very early versions of AuthKit
supported this functionality but I dropped it because the same thing was so
easily implemented by just using the naming convention described above.

Hope that helps,

James