This is from an older application that I did, might need to be looked over
for 0.9.6.2 compatibility:

    def download(self, environ, start_response):
        if not request.environ.has_key('REMOTE_USER'):
            return redirect_to(controller = '/login/ldap')
        else:
            fapp = fileapp.FileApp(session['fileStore'] +
request.environ['wsgiorg.routing_args'][1]['id'])
            return fapp(request.environ, self.start_response)