On Jun 30, 3:07 pm, Håvard Haugen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The download url [*] specified on pypi.pyhon.org for the module
> 'decorator' [**] is down. This breaks install of Pylons due to
> dependence on this module. Anyone know of a way to circumvent this
> (including getting hold of the necessary files for 'decorator')?
>
> [*]http://www.phyast.pitt.edu/~micheles/python/documentation.html
> [**]http://pypi.python.org/pypi/decorator/2.2.0

I assume the site was down for a while yesterday, but it looks fine
now.
To the Pylons people: I think the safest solution is to change the
setup script
in such a way that by defaults it tries Pylons copy, not my original
version.
I have no control over the university site. In the future I my want to
port
'decorator' to Google code or some other hosting.