Hi James,

Visually: looks great!  Good work.

Typos: I saw seven typos, spelling and/or punctuation errors in under
three minutes.  Might want to keep the 2nd draft open for more than a
week to allow time to catch more of them.

I will gladly try to review as much as I can and submit some typos
found (unfortunately don't have a lot of time this particular week).

- Eric