Hi,

I'm planning on moving my site to Google App Engine.
Pylons is the Framework I choose for this.

I learned Pylons works on app engine by using appenginemonkey
so I tried by following the following doc.
http://code.google.com/p/appengine-monkey/wiki/Pylons

Ian Bicking's explanation is so clear that it's easy to read through and
when I finished reading it, I got a working Pylons environment on
Google App Engine!

But the work is not so easy. After putting a controller and templates,
I started getting the following error

Module mako.util:41 in verify_directory
<<          try:
                tries += 1
                os.makedirs(dir, 0750)
            except:
                if tries > 5:>>  os.makedirs(dir, 0750)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'makedirs'

According to Ian, Mako in trunk works on Google App Engine,
but it apparently doesn't work there.

Is there anyone who make it work succesfully?
Any suggestions/pointers would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks in advance!