On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 07:22:16 -0800, "Mike Orr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 2:58 AM, mario ruggier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> NotImplementedError: Action u'action' is not implemented.
>
> Is that what the action name should be, or does it always say 'action'?

It will show the real name of the action (the prematched action value, in
the incoming URL...

> I tried this and got 500 with development.ini and 404 with
> production.ini.  My error was "NotImplementedError: Action
> u'GET_action' is not implemented."  If that's what's happening, it's
> the correct behavior.  In development mode it produces an interactive
> traceback because it assumes you forgot to implement the method or the
> route is wrong or something, and interactive tracebacks have status
> 500.  When you set debug=false, it changes the error to 404 to avoid
> giving any private information to potential attackers.

Ah, it is the debug mode, it does give 404 when debug is set to False...
sorry about not realizing that it would behave differently because of this.
Thanks a lot for pointing this out!

m.