On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Gustavo Narea
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, you are wrong, as Gael pointed in the previous message. Come on, there's
> no such a problem with repoze.who.
Gael said that you can change cookie name. That's OK. Problem is
different. Do you really even understand the problem?

> Based on the your statements on this thread, I'd say you barely read the
> repoze.who documentation.
Yes, I have read the source code and tried to understand it, compare
and etc. Isn't that better?

>> It looks like you are the person who understands something here. Could
>> you explain to me why this division into components is good? Why is it
>> not enough WSGI for this task?
>
> Whatever you say. This is turning into an endless debate with the same
> arguments on both sides -- you vs. everybody else.
Ad hominem. I'm just looking for the answers. If my questions makes
you doubt in what you believe that's your problem not mine. I repeat
my question not arguments.

--
Dalius
http://blog.sandbox.lt