Hi,

I have just created sample Pylons application, that works fine under
Apache with mod_passenger. I took my a while to force it to work, so
now maybe few guis will save their time.

The key was to make passenger_wsgi.py file with following content:

import os,
sys
sys.path.append('/Users/maciejlitwiniuk/Sites/passenger-pylons-wsgi-
example')
os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = '/Users/maciejlitwiniuk/Sites/
eggs'
from paste.deploy import
loadapp

def application(environ,
start_response):
    environ['SCRIPT_NAME'] = environ
['PATH_INFO']
    application = loadapp('config:/Users/maciejlitwiniuk/Sites/
passenger-pylons-wsgi-example/
development.ini')
    return application(environ, start_response)

Regards,
Maciej Litwiniuk