Hi,

I am using the tutorial in chapter 19 of the pylons book to set up
authkit. When using the UsersFromDatabase method to store the login
details using SQLAlchemy it automatically creates the 'users',
'groups', 'roles' and 'users_roles' tables.
I need to use different table names as I already have a 'users' table
in my database. I did this by editing the source file in the authkit
directory but this is obviously not very elegant. Is there a more
straight-forward solution to specify the names of the tables that
authkit generates?

Thanks!
patrick