We have url format like
http://www.example.com/search?fsid=software&fgid=language&fcid=python

Now we want to change without using query string with ? mark.

So we come up with the following format.

http://www.example.com/search/fsid-software/fgid-language/fcid-python

we have more filters than in the above example specified above.

search is the name of the controller. Now we need to get the fsid-
software, fsid-language and fcid-python into the search controller
index method.

They are not really argument and the order could change.

1. http://www.example.com/search/fsid-software/fgid-language/fcid-python
2. http://www.example.com/search/fgid-language/fcid-python/fsid-software
3. http://www.example.com/search/fgid-all/fcid-python/fsid-software

Other complicated problem is to use of query string for pagination.
Pagination arguments to be passed as a query string.

Can you suggest me,

1. How to receive the http://www.example.com/search/* into a single
function argument with differentiation in the query string. Otherwise
2. How to receive them as a python keywords args or a list

Either way,  I can handle the query well.

Thank you in advance.