Hi, I'm having trouble setting session_expires in the login
controller, via a "remember me" option in the login form.

I first tried this:

if remember_me:
    session.cookie_expires = timedelta(days=90)
else:
    session.cookie_expires = True
session.save()

However, when testing by logging in and then closing the browser, the
session expired, so the above code didn't work.

I then tried:

if remember_me:
    session['cookie_expires'] = timedelta(days=90)
else:
    session['cookie_expires'] = True
session.save()

then, in my _before__ method in my base controller:

session.cookie_expires = session.get('cookie_expires', True)

Unfortunately this didn't work either. Has anyone else tried to
implement this ?