Dear all,

I'm trying to load an applet java (jMol) but I have some problem to do
that because the applet initialization require to specify the relative
path of the applet that I'm unable to find.

I created the project in amber_tool, so I have the following directory
structure:
amber_tool/amber_tool/controllers
amber_tool/amber_tool/templates
The applet is in:
amber_tool/amber_tool/public/global/javascript/jmol

Under my template I set
<script src="/global/javascript/jmol/Jmol.js"></script>

but the initialization require a relative path like:
jmolInitialize("../../public/global/javascript/jmol");

I tried a lot of path without success. Every time I receive "Applet
not found".
There is a way to set a relative path under Pylons?
Thanks
Enrico