You, (Yes, You!), can help get Pylons 1.0 out the door sooner. So what's
holding up the release at this point?

Two documentation tickets:
http://pylonshq.com/project/pylonshq/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=status&milestone=1.0

I put in a summary of what should be in them, and I'd be happy to help with
proof reading, etc. for anyone that wants to take a crack at these two.

At this point, Pylons 1.0 and 0.10 are stable and I think WebHelpers is close
to being ready for a 1.0 release as well. While there's some minor tickets in
Beaker/Routes, I don't see anything that warrants holding back a Pylons 1.0
release.

How to Help
==========

To work on these tickets, please indicate that on the ticket, and assign it to
yourself, then:
1) Fork the project on Bitbucket: http://bitbucket.org/bbangert/pylons/
2) Check out your fork
3) Apply your fixes to the documentation, and push your changes back
4) Send a pull request on BitBucket

Other ways to help (fixes should be done the same as above):
- Proof-read the existing documentation
- Test the documentation against Pylons 1.0 to ensure it actually works
(Installing Pylons 1.0:
http://pylonshq.com/docs/en/1.0/gettingstarted/#installing)
- Ensure the QuickWiki works against Pylons 1.0 (I believe Graham has updated
the code for it recently, it'd be great to have some ppl test it)

Also, I know some people have asked and are curious about what future changes
are planned for Pylons post-1.0, so I'll be writing up a blog post in the next
few days outlining a rough future roadmap for where Pylons is going, and what
new features are planned.

Cheers,
Ben Bangert