I am very happy with webfaction for what it's worth.
>From My Phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric <ericrasmus...@gmail.com>
Sender: pylons-discuss@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 18:08:22
To: pylons-discuss<pylons-discuss@googlegroups.com>
Subject: best hosting services for Pylons

Hi everyone,

I'm preparing to launch my first Pylons project and am starting to
have doubts about launching it on BlueHost, my current provider. Is
there a consensus in the Pylons community as far as which hosting
services to use, or do most Pylons users deploy via private or virtual
servers?

Also, I did see that www.webfaction.com has some nice deployment
options for Pylons, so if anyone is using them currently I'd be really
interested to hear how it's working out.

I'm mainly just looking for any general tips/recommendations/horror-
stories so I can make an informed decision.

Thanks!
Eric