Hey All,

I'm working on a REST API and I'd like to allow my users to combine
multiple requests into one server call. I'm envisioning a request/
response that looks something like this:

GET /api/multi?resources=/mycontroller/myaction
%3Fparam1%3Dval1&resources=/mycontroller/myaction%3Fparam1%3Dval1

{
    "/mycontroller/myaction?param1=val1": <response1>,
    "/mycontroller/myaction?param1=val2": <response2>
}

In order to enable this behavior I need to make app requests from
within the app itself. What is the best way to make internal app
requests?

I considered instantiating new HTTP connections to the app but I'd
rather not do it that way because it would make testing the code more
difficult.

Ideally I'd like to make requests in a similar way to the mechanism
available in the testing environment (app.get('/api/mycontroller/
myaction?param1=val1')). Is that mechanism available within the pylons
environment?

Thanks!

-Andres