On 02/06/2011 12:45 PM, Iain Duncan wrote:
I'm a reasonably competent BFG user who was a pylons user before that, and am
now going through the pyramid docs. Can someone tell me where I should send
details of mistakes, typos, or things that could be clearer?

The sphinx source for the docs are in the source tree, which is on github. You can file bug reports on the github tracker, or (even better) clone the repo, make some edits, and make a pull request to have your changes reviewed. :)

-r