Hello,

I finally got some time today to investigate this further and fix it.

I think the only way to solve this at the repoze.who.plugins.sa level is by
rolling back the transaction *before* issuing a query. I agree that,
ideally, this would've been handled in the repoze.who-friendlyform plugin,
but the problem is that these two plugins and independent from each other.

I'll wait 24 hours before releasing this, to allow time to get some feedback
on the change:
https://github.com/repoze/repoze.who-sqlalchemy/commit/b327b426125859dff9eccd05611c1143912c554d

I've tested it and all the tests pass, but maybe I missed a reason why this
solution is not a good one.

Cheers,

 - Gustavo.