Hi everyone,

I'm still coming to terms with the concept of a transaction manager (I'm
using Pyramid/Akhet), and I'm not seeing a simple and universally accepted
way doing two things I'd often do in Pylons:

1) Catch and handle SQLAlchemy exceptions like IntegrityError
2) Return a newly committed object (for instance, if I save a new user
successfully, I'd like to return that user object to the handler)

Can someone point me in the right direction or give me any insight on how
this should work with pyramid_tm? Also, if there are any form handling
utilities that work with Pyramid/pyramid_tm and help with this, I'm
definitely interested (I still haven't settled on a form library to use with
Pyramid and Akhet).

Thanks!
Eric