The doc is not that secret. I just don't want have an easy way to download
it. I found out there are tools out there like scribd, flexpaper. I decided
to use swftools and zviewer.

-Sharil I. Shafie-

On 06-May-2011 2:52 PM, "Vincenzo Ampolo" <vincenzo.amp...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 09:20 +0800, Boyi Shafie wrote:
> Hi,

Hi

> I'm using a pyramid. I'd like to post a pdf file in my website.
> However, for a particular f...
As far as i know it's impossible, at least in it's strict sense. To let
people *see* any kind of document, it has to be sent through network to
the client.
So in any case somebody can use wireshark to see the network flow and
copy your document from here. You can't avoid it.

If u intend your statement in a less strict sense, i think there will be
some sort of flash pdf reader or plugin that u can embed in your website
such that users cannot do "right click" -> "save as" but i don't know
any of them.

BTW, if a document should be secret, i would never put it online IMHO.

--
Vincenzo Ampolo
http://vincenzo-ampolo.net