Hello,
Using Pyramid I would like to filter expression that evaluate to None to be
output as an empty string instead of "None". I have made a filter:
def none_escape(value):
    """ Returns empty string if value is None - used as Mako filter. """
    return value if value is not None else ''

and added the imports line to development.ini:
mako.imports = from sales.lib.helpers import none_escape

but when I add the filter to the default filters like this (because I still
want the default html filter as well):
mako.default_filters = h, none_escape

I get the error:
NameError: global name 'h' is not defined

This only happens when I add ", none_escape" to the default filters line. It
works with just "h" and the above imports line.

Is this a bug I should be submitting, or am I missing something trivial
here?

Thanks,

Jason