*in development.ini :*
session.cookie_expires = true
session.data_dir = %(here)s/data/sessions/data
session.lock_dir = %(here)s/data/sessions/lock
session.type = cookie
#session.auto = true
session.key = YourApp_session
session.encrypt_key = 'somestring'
session.validate_key = 'somepassword'

*in __init__.py :*

from pyramid_beaker import session_factory_from_settings

def main(global_config, **settings):
     session_factory = session_factory_from_settings(settings)
     config.set_session_factory(session_factory)

All session variables are set and retrieved then from *request.session*

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Liju <lij...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I googled for an example to configure and use beaker for session, but
> couldn't find any. I couldn't get it working based on the
> documentation, so an example will be helpful.

Thank you,
Stonly Baptiste
Aston Unified Communications
Local       954.404.5923 ext. 5100