On 21/06/2011 15:02, Malthe Borch wrote:
On 21 June 2011 16:00, Chris Withers<ch...@simplistix.co.uk>  wrote:
1.x, I don't think Pyramid works with 2.x...

It does.

There was definitely something I disliked or ran into problems with when it came to 2.x...

Indeed, and making the traceback *much* shorter would also be good...

Can you try 2.x and paste your traceback somewhere so we can look at
it more concretely? Unless you're using some internal API of 1.x, then
2.x should be plug-and-play compatible (minus possible bugs).

Will do, next time I hit problems doing template dev...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk