On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 12:00:27 -0700, cd34 wrote:

> Can you run LiveHeaders in firefox and see if it is actually resetting
> the cookie when you log out the first time?

With timeout and max_age set to 12000 and reissue_time set to 120, I
logged in, waited more than two minutes (i.e., longer than reissue_time),
and then logged out.  What I saw was the old cookie being removed and a
new one being issued, all in the same response.

So it looks like the re-issue mechanism is interfering with the logout/
forget mechanism.  I can log out over and over and over again and keep
getting re-issued cookies.

When I don't include a reissue_time in my AuthTktAuthenticationPolicy, I
get the correct behavior (i.e., log in, wait, log out, and no new cookie).

If I'm missing something about the reissue_time parameter, then by all
means, whack me with a clue-stick and fill me in.  Or if this is a bug,
then I'll be glad to file a bug report (not glad because there is a bug,
of course, but glad that I can in some way contribute).

Thanks,
Dan