On Oct 28, 10:00 am, Benjamin Sims <benjamins...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It does sometimes occur on the login page, but also on other pages. It will
> fail a few times, then start working for a bit and continue that way.

I'm wondering if you ran the app under paster, ran a bunch of wget -S
on a small page, typescript so that you capture the output, then, ran
the same under apache/mod_wsgi.

Another thing to do, modify the code in chameleon right before the
return to print the body and encoding. Possibly it is getting a value
that it isn't expecting? Write to a file so that you know the last
file contains precisely what is failing, or, wrap it with a try/except
to write the body when it does fail.

Since it happens on the login page, unless you're touching the
database here, I suspect it is either an odd translation (which would
not really happen intermittently) or some odd session variable that
isn't being encoded. Position 467 seems far enough that it might not
be in the header, but, that would depend on any cookies that are being
set. Perhaps a user defined meta tag or some other replacement
occurring in your template?