That worked. Thanks !

Jay

On 11/16/11 5:46 PM, Michael Merickel wrote:
You will need to use the pkg_resources api from the Python stdlib. Currently (this will be fixed in 1.3) there is no public API for computing paths.

import pkg_resources

asset_path = 'mypackage:static/favicon.ico'
package, file = asset_path.split(':', 1)
abs_path = pkg_resources.resource_filename(package, file)
last_access_time = os.stat(abs_path)[8]