Hi,

I am starting to use Pyramid for a project and I want to integrate some
third party code of mine that has already been developed and provides a
WSGI application already.

Ideally I want some code in my entry point to my Pyramid app that does the
following::

def main(global_config, **settings):
    config = Configurator(...)
    mywsgiapp = WSGIApp(app_config_settings)
    config.add_wsgi_app(mywsgiapp, name = "application_namespace")

My rational for this is that my application shares a lot of configuration
that is already defined for Pyramid that I can reuse. But I also want to
support other web frameworks, but with an minimal amount of dependencies
and options on my third party code.

Pyramid views and WSGI applications implement two different apis, which is
fine but I would like to think (or explore the idea) that the WSGI
interface can be used as a gateway between frameworks as well as from
framework <-> server.

So my question is has anyone looked into doing this?

Thanks,
Michael

--
Blog: http://mkerrin.wordpress.com/