Hi,
i'm trying to implement a mechanism which allows authentication via
one-time-passwords which may be provided by a request as URL
parameter. So basically any request can be authenticated by passing a
valid one-time-password. I implemented this as additional repoze who
identifier/authenticator. Now I would like to also have cookies set
for these requests, thus I need to call pyramid.security.remember for
each authenticated request. I found the NewResponse event and would
think this is the ideal place to call remember, but the documentation
sort of discourages usage. Are there any downsides to this approach?
regards
robert