Hi,

I have a traversal based application with users and galleries etc. A
typical URL would be
/<username>/gallery/<category>

Now I would also like to serve some content of a default user under
/gallery/<category>

I was wondering wether this is possible with combining traversal and
URL dispatch but I think it is not. I also don't want to change my
resource tree.

So is there a possibility to achieve this without using a special URL
dispatch route and redirecting with HTTPFound (I somehow feel that
it's a waste of resources to just redirect all the time).

If there is no good way to achieve this I thought about writing an
extension to provide some "URL-rewrite" mechanism like this
>> config.add_rewrite_rule('gallery/*rest',
>> '<default_username>/gallery/%(rest)s')
or so.

Cheers,
Benjamin