The demo app for the upcoming Akhet 2 does this.
https://github.com/mikeorr/akhet_demo

Download it, make a virtualenv, run "pip install -e ./akhet_demo", and
"pserve development.ini".

By view class, I mean any class that's structured for view methods,
with @view_config on each method.

--
Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com>