my tests keep failing on pylons packages. actually, i can't even run
the tests.

i've traced the error to this being in my packages:

    from pylons import c

works fine in production, but not in testing

looking at pylons/__init__.py, i see this line:

    tmpl_context = c = StackedObjectProxy(name="tmpl_context or C")

i tried renaming the import and object from "c" to "tmpl_context" and
everything went fine

anyone have a suggestion on how to proceed?

1- leave as tmpl_context in the package
2- figure out why c doesn't seem to exist in the test environment