I don't think there's any particular way to do BDD that pyramid endorses.

You may want to take a look at lettuce (http://lettuce.it/) the docs should
set you well on your way.

There's also an interface to selenium so you could in theory have your
lettuce scripts drive a web browser. (
https://github.com/bbangert/lettuce_webdriver), the author of this also
wrote pylons.

Hopefully that helps answer the bdd question.

Thomas G. Willis