On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Benjamin Sims <benjamins...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry to be late to the party, but I would like to pledge £50 (~$80 USD).
>
> In terms of concerns/suggestions, I'd particularly like the documentation
> relating to authentication and authorisation to be expanded - relying on it
> recently I felt that references to the Glossary from the tutorial didn't go
> far enough in explaining what is going on there. More examples would do a
> lot to give a better grounding in the subject.

Out of curiosity have you read
http://michael.merickel.org/projects/pyramid_auth_demo/ and did it help at
all? It was originally written as an auth tutorial/demo separately, but I
did have goals of incorporating its ideas into the docs somehow, but
unfortunately I haven't gotten much feedback on whether it's actually
useful for people or not.