congrats!

few comments.

1. it looks like you dropped pyramid_handlers -- any reason?

2. i think it would make sense to mark up demo/__init__.py more with
comments to show what is going on.

i remember having to reverse engineer some of the stuff that was
happening in the earlier akhet, and finally realized that...

this line...
   config.add_static_route("example_app", "static",
cache_max_age=3600)

required this line
   config.include("akhet")

otherwise things wouldn't map correctly.

( or maybe it was pyramid_handlers, not exactly sure... )

anyways, it would make sense if the exampleapp stuff was marked up so
we know why the different items are included