On Feb 24, 2:57 pm, Chris McDonough <chr...@plope.com> wrote:

> I don't know how to tell you to turn off the console output, either,
> sorry.  Have you tried reading the source code of Turbogears where it
> sets up the r.who stuff?  The repoze.who configuration stuff accepts a
> logger; apparently TG is passing one.  Maybe it's just a matter of
> adjusting your logging config?

On a similar note, when developing a pyramid subscriber package I had
a ton of random "crap" show up in the logs -- as it would fire for
ever html request in addition to static files.

because i was using the logging facility via:
    import logging
    log = logging.getLogger(__name__)

i was able to turn off logging for a chunk of the request processing
workflow....
    old_level= log.getEffectiveLevel()
    log.setLevel(logging.ERROR)

and then to reenable:
    log.setLevel(old_level)

if you can find where the call to repoze.who is, you should be able to
"wrap" it with a dropdown to a higher logging level and then reset.