Hi Everyone,

I am trying to setup unittests for pylons. I wanted to extend the
TestController from mypackage.tests.__init__ with database stuff, like
on
http://farmdev.com/projects/fixture/using-fixture-with-pylons.html#setting-up-the-test-suite.

The example from the fixture package seems to be incorrect since at
least meta.metadata and meta.engine don't exist. meta.Base.metadata
does, but that is not bound to an egine. Somehow I need to setup stuff
using the pylons,paster,nosetest way of configuring, and setup the
database engine, but I can't seem to find a working example. How
should I use pylons.config,
mypackage.config.environment.load_environment, paste.deploy.appconfig
and that stuff to actually setup a test database so I can setup data
with the fixture package and use it in the unit tests?
Cheers,

Dolf.