Hello

First of all, there is a problem with webhelpers' documentation : the doc
at http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/webhelpers/en/latest/ (as linked
on this page : http://docs.pylonsproject.org/en/latest/docs/libraries.html
) doesn't work. I couldn't find any other way to view the documentation
(apart from building it myself, which I didn't try. I have no idea where to
ask to solve that, or where to look to start investigating on the problem.

I also wondered what the status of webhelpers is. Is it still commonly used
? Is it deprecated for something else ? Are there plans to port it to py3 ?

Thank you for your answers,

Georges