Hello, one of the tasks that was outlined as part of the sprints after
pycon was improving the documentation for running pyramid on appengine.

I've thrown some code out here with some docs in the readme
https://github.com/twillis/pyramid_appengine

if you want to give that a spin, just file an issue in github if you have
any issues.

Thomas G. Willis